- Summer: 06:30 A.M. to 11:30 A.M.
- Winter: 08:45 A.M. to 03:00 P.M.
GUIDELINES FOR STUDENTS
- All Students have school diary, text books, note books and stationery.
- Student must come to school in neat and clean uniform.
- Students are not allowed to leave the school during working hours unless the parents /guardians come in person.
- The school reserves the right to take strict action even to strike off the name of the student from the school rolls if he/ she is found guilty of misconduct.
GENRAL GUIDELINES FOR PARENTS/GUARDIANS
The School believes in discipline and fairness. Slackness, disobedience and disregard of rules %%ill not be tolerated. Any work or action likely to lower the image of the school is regarded as a breach of the school discipline. The school reserves the right to expel the student whose progress in studies is considered unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students. Immorality, insubordinate or contempt of authority and breaking bonds are always sufficient reasons for immediate expulsion or rustication.
- Parents / Guardians arc requested to see whether your ward is regular or not.
- Your ward / wards must submit application when – ever he/she is absent
- That your ward does home work daily.
- Whether the child is making progress.
- Whether the child goes to school and returns from school in time.
- Whether school fees are paid on time, avoid default fines.
- Your ward should not be allowed to bring valuable & costly articles to school.
- A student or child suffering from any infectious or contagious disease should not be sent to school. She/he should be sent to school only after his/her complete recovery.
- Please don’t obtain too many leaves for your ward.
- Please read school diary daily for any remark by the teacher for compliance.
- Please don’t enter classroom to sce your wards or teachers during school hours without the permission of thcprincipal.
- Please meet your ward’s class teacher on last Saturday of the month when required to discuss any Such discussion would be welcome and salubrious.
NOTE: THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADD, ALTER OR CANCEL ANY RULES AT ANY TIME AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION.