- Admission is made on the basis of merit.
- The Birth Certificate issued by competent authority and the Transfer certificate obtained from school are essential at the time of admission.
Parents are kept regularly informed of their ward’s academic progress and co-curricular activities. Tests and Terminal examinations are conducted periodically. Promotion is granted on the basis of the whole year’s performance. Parents must collect and sign in the progress report after the declaration of result of each examination.
FROM CLASSES NURSERY TO VII
- For Boys: Navy Blue Pam. Pink Shirt, Tie, Badge. MIL with Black Leather, Shoes and Navy Blue Socks. For Wednesday and Saturday : House Uniform according to their houses with white shoes and socks. (V-Neck Navy Blue Sweater in Winter for Std. Nur. to V and Navy Blue Blazer for Std. Vi to XII in Winter)
- For Girls: Navy Blue Skirt and Pink Shirt, Tie. Badge, Belt, with Black Leather Shoes and Navy Blue Socks
- For Wednesday and Saturday : House Uniform according to their houses with white shoes and socks.
FROM CLASSES STD. VIII to X :
- For Girls: Navy Blue Salwar, Pink Sameez. Navy Blue Dupatta, Badge with Black Leather Shoes and Navy Blue Socks.
- For Every Wednesday and Saturday : Whit Salwar White Sameez, White Dupatta, Badge with White Shoes and Socks. Navy Blue Blazer in Winter.
FROM CLASSES STD. XI TO XII :
- For Boys: White Pant. White Shirt. Tie, Badge. Belt with Black Leather Shoes and White Socks through out the week. Navy Blue Blazer in Winter.
- For Girls: White Salwar. White Sameez. White Dupatta. Badge with Black leather Shoes an White Sock through -out the week. Navy Blue Blazer in winter.